Responsibilities include greeting guests, taking reservations, phone etiquette, reservations, to-go ordering, cash transactions, seating, and ensuring guests satisfaction and experience while working within a team atmosphere.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a high volume restaurant
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time
- Keen awareness for guests, staff, and the entire restaurant, not just your station
- Understanding the fluidity of the restaurant with a keen sense of urgency
- Maintain one’s composure, good judgment, and common sense in all situations
- Ability to communicate with guests, future guests, staff, and management
- Ability to self motivate and interact creatively with guests and fellow staff members
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including all holidays.
Types: Full-time, Part-time
Upscale casual restaurant
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday