Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent guest service skills to provide superior customer satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain bar area and bar storage clean and organized.
- Maintain consistency of cocktail preparation throughout the bar staff.
- Efficiently use and maintain all orders and tabs on the POS system.
- Ability to follow established process and procedures for food ordering and preparing beverage orders.
- Ability to match cocktails, spirits and wine with guest food selection.
- Proactively manage and be ultimately responsible for guests intoxication levels.
- Actively communicate with support management and immediate supervisor of any issues regarding guests, staff and kitchen issues.
- Assist with actual inventory and eventual replenishment.
- Minimizing breakage and product loss
- Dining room experience desired but not required.
- Minimum of 1 year bartender experience required.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
- Knowledge and understanding of traditional cocktails.
- Experience with guest management and order management.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including all holidays.
Types: Full-time, Part-time
Upscale casual restaurant
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday