- Immediately acknowledges and greets all arriving guests in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Serves food and beverages to guests; anticipating their needs and responding promptly to any and all requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintains complete knowledge of all menu items, liquor brands, wines, beers, and non-alcoholic beverage selections and respective pricing.
- Stocks and replenishes all alcohol and supplies in the bar area.
- Maintains complete knowledge of table, seat, and station numbers, room capacity, hours of operation and proper table set-up.
- Provides exceptional customer service through good communication skills, professional interactions, body language and eye contact, to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance the overall culinary experience.
- Extends a courteous and friendly departure to all guests; thanking them for dining with us and inviting them back again, with a genuine and professional demeanor.
- Takes ownership of any guest problems and resolves them according to established guidelines.
- Maintains knowledge and strictly abides by the State Liquor regulations.
- Completes all closing side work, inspecting cleanliness, sanitation and organization of all work areas and of the outlet itself.
- Maintains and updates the standard par and stocking worksheets.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Types: Full-time, Part-time
Upscale casual restaurant
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday